Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Update

Hello, I hope that everyone is enjoying their spring vacation. I know that I am. When we return to school it will get hectic really quick! We have a lot to do and little time to do it. With that thought in mind, I need to remind you that behavior issues will be dealt with quickly. My job is to make sure that students are prepared for OCCT's in April. Parents make sure that you remind your child that their job at school is to learn.

We will also finalize the preperations for JABiztown on April 8. A letter will be sent home on Monday, asking for volunteers for the shops. We are in need of 9-10 volunteers. If there are more volunteers than are needed we will conduct a lottery. On April the 6th there will be a training for the volunteers.


Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment